Thursday, October 26, 2006

Lohan 'enjoys the quiet life'

Party girl Lindsay Lohan has revealed what makes her feel happiest and it is not nightclubbing.

The A-lister told InStyle magazine that she is appreciating quiet time more as her life becomes increasingly hectic.



"I'm happiest when I'm just sitting," she said.

"I recently went to a redwood forest with a friend and went on a hike. It was the most fun I've ever had."

The actress' notorious partying ways have made her daily gossip fodder and led to the studio boss of her latest film sending out a shock letter lambasting what he regarded as unprofessional behaviour.

But her reputation as a wild child isn't sitting well for the Mean Girls star.

"It's funny how people feel they know you," she said.
"The other day this guy I'd never met was like, 'Make sure you keep your s**t together'. "
"I was like, 'Excuse me? You know nothing about me!' I was flabbergasted."

The single actress, who recently split from Hard Rock Hotel heir Harry Morton, is also getting advice closer to home.

Marilyn Lohan, her paternal grandmother, has voiced her concerns over her granddaughter's wild ways.


"If Lindsay would get herself a stable boyfriend, I think everything would be better," she said.

"She needs a relationship to keep her on the right track."

0 Comments: