Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Hilton: I'm no sex symbol

Paris Hilton insists that her racy image is an act and claims she is much happier watching the TV over a plate of food behind closed doors.


The singer, whose fame skyrocketed after an amateur sex tape staring her and ex-boyfriend Rick Soloman was released on the internet, told Seventeen magazine that guys are often disappointed with how she really is.

"People shouldn't judge me and assume that's how I am," she says of her public image.

"I get in so many fights with guys who are like: 'In public, you are the sexiest sex symbol, but you're not sexual at all at home'."

"I'm like: 'Whatever, shut up. I don't wanna be'."

The star, who has been engaged to Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis and has dated another Greek billionaire Stavros Niachros, is frequently linked to eligible men.

Recently she was seen partying in LA with a male model before dancing with rocker Travis Barker.


But Hilton says that sex is not a priority for her.

"I'd rather watch a movie or Lost, or like, eat," she said.

0 Comments: