Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Demi loves Ashton's new body

If waking up to Ashton Kutcher wasn't already nice, Demi Moore got a special treat after her husband finished training for his film 'The Guardian'.

The hunky ex-model went into intensive training to play a coast guard in his new film and ended up with a perfectly toned physique.

'The new look's gone down very well with my wife,' Contactmusic reports Kutcher saying.

'She's pretty much fallen for me all over again.'

Kutcher, 28, celebrated his first wedding anniversary with Moore, 44, in September.

But the actor admits that getting rock hard abs was not easy.

'I worked very hard with a trainer to get into good physical shape because I didn't want to represent these coast guards without emulating them physically - and their physical condition is second to none.'


Kutcher spent up to nine hours a day in water filming.

'You get unbelievably cold and it's the hardest thing I've done,' he said.

'When I started swimming in the ocean, I was throwing up constantly but I made myself keep going. Every time I threw up, I'd go back in and swim more.'

0 Comments: