Sunday, October 22, 2006

Horny Janet Jackson "Big Suprise"


Janet Jackson has found some new hobbies - sex toys and stripping. The seemingly demure and shy singer claims in next month's issue of Vibe, that it's all thanks to her boyfriend, producer/rapper Jermaine Dupree.


I'm way more open, and I know that probably sounds crazy. But he's taken me places I haven't been before. I love stripping too because I know he loves it."

To reiterate, she's talking about Jermaine Dupree. He's what Gollum would look like if Gollum wore Fubu and shot at movie screens. This is all hearsay, of course, but I'm told you're not supposed to get Jermaine wet or feed him after midnight. That whole feeding thing must be hard considering the fact that when Janet isn't promoting an album, she walks around looking like this. So yeah, Jermaine Dupree and Janet Jackson get freaky. To be safe, you might want to bite down on a stick when you rip out your mind's eye.


Source:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580002-2006390016,00.html

1 Comment:

Celebman said...

We are all horny .....
She is famous and there is a difference.