Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Jordan: Boob Job No.4 .Plastic surgery gone wrong or not.

We found ourselves getting into a panic about this.

But it's not what it sounds - for those concerned with overcrowding.

Jordan has announced she is going to have another boob job.

But hold it - this time, she's going to have them reduced.

The 28-year-old glamour girl, reknowned for the gargantuan size of her breasticles, has finally decided she's had enough.

She plans to have reductive surgery soon so she can have another baby with hubby Peter Andre and be able to breast-feed more easily.

Jordan told the Daily Mirror: "I hate them. Get them out of me. Yuk.


Jordan and Peter Andre
"I'm having them reduced and I can't wait. I want them done by Christmas for Peter."

It will be her fourth boob op since the start of her career when she was a cup size A.

She is now a massive size G.

Jordan went on to explain how she's fallen out of love with her frontal assets.

"Men may think they're great but they're not pert any more and it's a turn off.

"I used to love them but I don't need them any more.

"I want to have another baby but I've got to get a boob job first."

0 Comments: