Sunday, October 29, 2006

What Tyra Did Next

That Tyra Banks is one busy lady...

She's already dabbled in modelling, TV presenting, and the pop world.
Tyra Banks


And now she's moving into movie producing.

Tyra, 33, is said to have been signed up to make a kid's flick for Nickelodeon Films.

The former model is staying tight-lipped about the project, but suggested to StarPulse.com that she might actually appear in the movie: "I do want to act sometimes".

Meanwhile, with two hits on her hands with her US daytime chat show and America's Next Top Model, Tyra admits that walking away from her modelling career last year was one of the best decisions she ever made.

"I haven't missed modelling at all.

"Towards the end of my career, it was something I did, but I didn't get a lot of pleasure out of it."

0 Comments: